Saturday, October 22, 2011

Five Years, Two Days...

I miss having friends and I miss my friends I do have.

I don't have a lot of friends; real friends, my friends...not friends of happenstance because we happen to have kids the same age or they are the girlfriend or wife of a friends of my husbands, or work friends who I only really talk to at work. But my own friends that I have things to talk about with, things in common (other than our kids). Someone that I can share my thoughts with, my insecurities with. Someone I'm not trying to compete with about whose life is better, whose kids are smarter or more advanced, or whose house is bigger or car is newer; someone I don't second guess even for a minute. Someone that provides uncondintional friend love!

Most of the time I'm too busy with kids, husband, home, work; life in general to notice these people missing from my life. To miss this connection. But when I have down time it really hurts when I realize I don't have that person in my life. I don't have that person to have girl time with.

I want to have that...I need to have that!

No comments:

Post a Comment